- Make a printout or write a list from these suggestions to make this more useful.
- Add some items to the list as you think of or decide on other needs and priorities.
- Eliminate (mark out) things that you decide that you probably shouldn't need.
- Check off things as you have them packed and be sure that if you get them back out that you make a notation of that change--so you can be sure you put it back, and mark it off again.
- Make a special mark for things that are ready to pack, but that you know that you will need before you depart, and so keep them out to use.
- Lay out for viewing and easy access in a convenient place all the things that you need to to use again before packing them--to avoid digging them back out again...
- Make the minimum list of things that you probably must have, i.e.: travel/cruise tickets, required documents/wallet--prescription drugs, antihistamine, motion-sickness pills, deodorant, hair/tooth care and shaving needs, clothes/underwear, socks/hose and shoes, camera,...etc.
Have you been to a cruise vacation before? I know I haven't...hehhehe...:) Someday soon maybe we will try the cruise vacation for a change. I am sure it will be fun. Are going for a cruise with your family or friends? If you do, here are some tips on what to pack for a Cruise.