A bucket of strawberries for only $11.00. It's cheap and it's organic!
Tips on How to Pick Strawberries
1. Grasp the stem just above the berry between the forefinger and the thumbnail and pull with a slight twisting motion.
2. With the stem broken about one-half inch from the berry, allow it to roll into the palm of your hand.how to pick strawberries
3. Repeat these operations using both hands until each holds 3 or 4 berries.
4. Carefully place - don't throw - the fruit into your containers. Repeat the picking process with both hands.
5. Don't overfill your containers or try to pack the berries down.