We are all aware that many people are scared of big, huge or fast rides, and miss out on the fun. However, there is a way to lower the level of your fear.
- Build up the courage is to force yourself not to believe that rides are that scary.
- Get ready for the trip to the theme park.
- At the theme park, savour the feeling of all the little kids running round having fun!
- Sit on the ride with your closest buddy or family member, who has experienced large rides tons of times.
- Realize that nothing is going to happen to you and that thousands of people have ridden the ride before with no problem.
- Relax, and do not tense up.
- Get some photos if you on the ride.
- Try the ride again or go on a different ride and repeat the steps.