Are you planning on going to Hawaii for the first time? You should always remember to pack light when going on trips. It makes it convenient for you and the people who you are traveling with, specially when you have kids. Also, you need to conserves space for the souvenirs.
Here are some tips for you;
1. Plan your wardrobe ahead of time. During the days, the average temperature is between 81 and 88 and at nights, the average temperature can range between 68 and 75. August is the hottest month, while January is the coolest. Bags should be packed with loose clothing; jeans are a good suggestion for those cool nights.
2. Take "tourist accessories" with you: hat, sunglasses, camera, small backpack, walking shoes (for various hikes), and flip-flops (or "slippers"). Maps are another great suggestion since some of the best things about Hawaii are hidden, for example hiking trails and beaches.
3. Buy Hawaii clothing and souvenirs once you arrive in Hawaii. ABC Stores, Wal-Mart, and Longs Drugs have some of the best clothing apparel and items to take back with you. But, be aware that if you do buy polyester, flower-print clothing, you will stick out like a sore thumb.
4. Don't forget your swimsuit!
5. If you wear prescription goggles and want to go snorkeling, bring those with you too so you can see all the colorful fish there!
When traveling as a family it can be tempting to purchase a timeshare for the extra space and amenities. If you bought a timeshare that you no longer want, a timeshare termination company like Omni Ellis can help you get rid of the timeshare.
Hey y'all! Welcome to my page. My name is Demcy also known as Dhemz. I'm the author behind Dias Family Adventures, FILIPINO-AMERICAN, military wife & mother, crafter, wannabe chef, savvy shopper, product reviewer, traveler, adventure seeker...I pretty much think I can do anything! Learn more about me and my family HERE