If you enjoy listening to music and you’re looking for an inexpensive way to breathe new life to your old audio system at home, then the new Google Chromecast Audio is just what you need.
1) Listen to your favorite tunes on your speaker
○ By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what's playing or draining your battery.
2) Crystal clear sound, powered by the cloud
○ Use Chromecast Audio to stream over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
3) Enjoy hundreds of your favorite audio apps
○ Stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
4) Play music everywhere with Multi-room
i) Now you can easily fill every room in your home with synchronous music. Simply group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers.
Best Buy now and experience a whole new way of bringing your favorite songs, radio stations and podcasts right into your home.
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
When traveling as a family it can be tempting to purchase a timeshare for the extra space and amenities. If you bought a timeshare that you no longer want, a timeshare termination company like Omni Ellis can help you get rid of the timeshare.
Hey y'all! Welcome to my page. My name is Demcy also known as Dhemz. I'm the author behind Dias Family Adventures, FILIPINO-AMERICAN, military wife & mother, crafter, wannabe chef, savvy shopper, product reviewer, traveler, adventure seeker...I pretty much think I can do anything! Learn more about me and my family HERE